Hey Alex, It's Patrick. I just wanted to drop by and show you my development blog for a game/engine that is in development by me and my team, http://tnagele.ca/blog/. We're working on a survival based game/engine. If you're interested just keep an eye out on the development :)
Also, I can't wait to see what's coming! Keep up the good work.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Alex, It's Patrick.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to drop by and show you my development blog for a game/engine that is in development by me and my team, http://tnagele.ca/blog/. We're working on a survival based game/engine. If you're interested just keep an eye out on the development :)
Also, I can't wait to see what's coming! Keep up the good work.
Hey alex, I'm part of a different team now so the address to my engine/game has changed to http://www.designstance.com.
ReplyDelete