Well the first game made with our Action RPG engine is finally done. Don't expect too much from it in terms of story, but it still has a bit of game play to go through. Anyway, try it out on our website here:
Moving forward from that, there are some improvements we have to make to the engine, but after that we will get right back into developing the first official game with the engine (We're considering Zombie Hunter Robert more as a tech demo than a game).
The next game made with the engine will be Zombie Hunter Kimbley. It's a sequel/full version game to Zombie Hunter Robert. A lot has already been done for it since it was officially in development before the Robert game, but there will be some extra work to do to add a few extra dungeons. However, besides a few improvements, the engine and GUI are all mostly going to stay the same, so that will not add too much time to the development. Most of the work to be done will be graphics and animation. That being said, we are optimistically aiming for an early 2014 (very early) release.

Hey Alex, It's Patrick.
ReplyDeleteYou know, you should really take a look at unity3D, uses javascript and C#. I have been using it for the past couple of weeks and I'm working on an online lobby based hack n slash.
Hey Alex, How are you. It's Eric Timbro here. I just wanna let you know that your game is good. It can be considered a game, because it's fun and tech demo I'd say is selling yourself short. I just wanted to let you know that I have a gaming review site up. It's all my own with the help of Patrick. You can check it out at http://wizegreviews.com/
ReplyDelete