Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Updates on development!

It's been way too long since my last post, but I'm gonna try to really keep this blog updated from now on. Anyway, since my last post, we have released three games. The first is a small puzzle game called Sling Blocks. Try it out on our site here: http://tekorobo.com/games.php?id=10


The second game is another Escape Game made in 3D. It's just as simple as Evasion Breakout, so don't expect anything amazing here, but you can try it out here: http://tekorobo.com/games.php?id=11


Anyway, last but not least is a game which was released just the other day (on July 15). It's a small 3D game in which you control a ship and you fly forward. You have to avoid obstacles and you can then buy parts for the ship. It's really just a small game though and a first test of using Away3D 2.5.2 instead of 4.0. The reason for this is that 4.0 uses Stage3D. Now Stage3D is really awesome because you can do much better stuff with it, but most websites don't set wmode=direct which makes the game unplayable on most websites. Furthermore, it requires a good enough video card which also makes the game unplayable to many players. Away3D 2.5.2 doesn't use Stage3D, so it doesn't have those problems. Anyway, try it out on our site here: http://tekorobo.com/games.php?id=12


Those are really just three small games we've released in the last few months, but meanwhile we have continued development on our bigger games. The first Zombie Hunter game (which I posted screenshots of previously) is finally almost complete (for real this time). I estimate that it should be released within a month or so once it goes through some final rounds of testing. I'll post some more info about it in the coming weeks.


4 comments:

  1. Nice game there. I can now practice flying into buildings at the fastest speed! Jihad!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also found a bug or something with your Chapel/graveyard escape game. It froze and bugged on me when I entered the fa so la si music thing with the switches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? It froze as you were clicking on one of the switches?

    Haha I didn't even think about that for the ship flying game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha! I went back and looked at the walkthrough for your Escape game, and I saw I was actually done and all I had to do was walkout! The puzzle game and flying game makes me feel like a kid again with that retro feel to them. I love the music.

    ReplyDelete